Minimum Expectations for ALL Project Management Positions
- Time management skills including timeliness to work, sense of urgency, completes work on time.
- Communication skills including verbal, telephone, and written.
- Compatibility with others
- Self-confidence, self-motivated, self-starter
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Ability and willingness to accept direction and/or constructive criticism
- Optimistic, energetic, and dynamic demeanor
- Integrity, honest, and fairness with self and others
A Project Coordinator's (PC) primary responsibility is to provide technical information to the project team and supporting to team to ensure the project follows plans, codes, specifications, and design instructions. Assist in evaluation and solution of potential field problems. Perform all essential functions and responsibilities in conjunction with the company's mission, vision, and values. The PC is in alignment with FCC's policies, including
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assists with project startup including permitting, site logistics, scheduling, and safety planning.
- Administers RFI and submittal process.
- Documents jobsite meetings and tasks; distribute accordingly.
- Participates in project updates including document management, material procurement, schedule, and safety.
- Assists with project closeout including closeout documents, punchlist, and warranty.
- Actively participates in continuous education, company training and mentoring programs.
- Keeps updated records including Contract Documents. Post document revisions.
- Coordinate and conduct quality control and safety inspections.
- Assists with project risk management including insurance, bond, and contracts.
- Assist with project financial management including status reports and change order requests.
Apply for this position